Outcast Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcast Knights

Guild Forums

HomeOutcast KnightsGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Gallery
Application Guidelines and Information - READ BEFORE POSTING Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Here you go Bob
Application Guidelines and Information - READ BEFORE POSTING Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:16 am by Titath

» How to stream music in vent
Application Guidelines and Information - READ BEFORE POSTING Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:42 pm by Titath

» Some RP at Moonguard... Pretty weird...
Application Guidelines and Information - READ BEFORE POSTING Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:46 pm by Addition

» This forum help me thanks
Application Guidelines and Information - READ BEFORE POSTING Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:14 am by Guest

» Link to the rewards from the new fireland dailies
Application Guidelines and Information - READ BEFORE POSTING Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:50 pm by Titath

» WoW is dead
Application Guidelines and Information - READ BEFORE POSTING Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:29 pm by Addition

» Recruitment
Application Guidelines and Information - READ BEFORE POSTING Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:08 pm by Felodanne

» Photo's of the Old Man
Application Guidelines and Information - READ BEFORE POSTING Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:12 pm by Felodanne

» Guild Lottery
Application Guidelines and Information - READ BEFORE POSTING Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:14 pm by Fellwing

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Links
Champion
Sigs

Application Guidelines and Information - READ BEFORE POSTING

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fellwing
Admin
Fellwing

Female
Number of posts : 184
Job/hobbies : Mother
Humor : Love to have fun and joke around
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Application Guidelines and Information - READ BEFORE POSTING   Application Guidelines and Information - READ BEFORE POSTING Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:28 am

Please list the following information in your application:

* Character name
* Class, Race
* Armory link
* Talent spec: If you are not actively raiding and do not have a PvE talent spec, use www.wowhead.com or another site to post what you'd respec to.
* Professions
* Gear: What gear do you have
* What Addons do you use
* Resist Gear
* End-game raiding familiarity (Pre-TBC) and what you've been running in TBC is also helpful.
* Guild history
* How often you play and what times/days you play.
* How you heard about Outcast Knights, and why you'd like to join.
* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share.

Last edited by Fellwing on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fellwing1
zimbodz
Raider

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Application Guidelines and Information - READ BEFORE POSTING   Application Guidelines and Information - READ BEFORE POSTING Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:07 pm

* Character name - Rhylla
* Class, Race - Draenei Shaman
* Armory link - none at the moment (don't know how to set it up)
* Talent spec: Elemental/Resto (though in all honest I want to go Elemental/Enhanced, but everyone expects me to be Resto)
* Professions - Enchanting (450), Mining (450),
* Gear: Mostly tier 7.5, a couple 6's. 2300 Spell power. 2400 DPS (unbuffed)
* Resist Gear: none at the moment. But I do have the frost, fire, nature resist totems
* End-game raiding familiarity (Pre-TBC): - just WOTLK raids - naxx 10/25, OS 10/25, Vault 10/25 (pre 3.1 patch),
* Guild history - belonged to one guild, Mystic Illusions
* How often you play and what times/days you play. usually everynight and days when I can and I'm not at work during the week days.
* How you heard about Outcast Knights, and why you'd like to join. - was part an outcast 25 man naxx guild run. My wifes Character Myrah which I was running at the time was one of the pug invites. I really enjoyed the run and the Vent chatting. You guys really sounded like family, worked well together and really tried to help each other. Their was no bickering when someone did something wrong, only people being supportive, joking, and trying to find better ways to do things. I think the the real feather in the cap was how happy everyone was when you got past Thatteus and Saph. I haven't been a part of something like that in a long time in any guild or pug runs I've done. Their always bickering, fighting, and finger pointing and I'd love to be a part of something better.
* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share.
David. I live just outside Philidelphia with my wife Christine (who plays Myrah). As Rhylla I love to blow things up, complete challanges and I so hate to heal. I just do it because as a Shaman everyone expects you to duel into resto. I also must admit to missing my ghost wolves. They were fun.
Back to top Go down
cdz1971
Friend/Casual

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Application Guidelines and Information - READ BEFORE POSTING   Application Guidelines and Information - READ BEFORE POSTING Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:10 pm

* Myrah
* Elven Hunter
* Armory ??
* Talent spec: Survival/Marksman
* Alchemy (450)/Herbalism (450)
* Gear: 6 to 7.5 tier
* Resist Gear: None
* WOTLK Raids- Naxx 10/25, OS 10/25, Vault 10/25.
* Guild history: Mystic illusion
* Almost everyday
* How you heard about Outcast Knights, and why you'd like to join: Heard through my husband who plays Rhylla. Very interested in this guild because of consistancy and friendly atmosphere.
* My name is Christine and I live in North Wales, PA (my husband does most of my Naxx runs due to hand injuries) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Guidelines and Information - READ BEFORE POSTING   Application Guidelines and Information - READ BEFORE POSTING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Guidelines and Information - READ BEFORE POSTING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcast Knights :: Recruiting Information & Applications-
Jump to: