Outcast Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcast Knights

Guild Forums

HomeOutcast KnightsGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Gallery
hi from an old friend Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Here you go Bob
hi from an old friend Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:16 am by Titath

» How to stream music in vent
hi from an old friend Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:42 pm by Titath

» Some RP at Moonguard... Pretty weird...
hi from an old friend Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:46 pm by Addition

» This forum help me thanks
hi from an old friend Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:14 am by Guest

» Link to the rewards from the new fireland dailies
hi from an old friend Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:50 pm by Titath

» WoW is dead
hi from an old friend Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:29 pm by Addition

» Recruitment
hi from an old friend Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:08 pm by Felodanne

» Photo's of the Old Man
hi from an old friend Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:12 pm by Felodanne

» Guild Lottery
hi from an old friend Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:14 pm by Fellwing

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Links
Champion
Sigs

hi from an old friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zenious

PostSubject: hi from an old friend   hi from an old friend Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:37 am

Hi Erica, Tony, and Bob,
Finaly found you guys, I logged off for a few weeks and when I came back u were gone. Good to see you guys are still doing well and still raiding together. Raiding kara and such back in the bc were some good times. My if I start playing again I'll move over here to see you guys. Good luck with your guild and keep it fun.

Zenious
Back to top Go down
Fellwing
Admin
Fellwing

Female
Number of posts : 184
Job/hobbies : Mother
Humor : Love to have fun and joke around
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: hi from an old friend   hi from an old friend Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:58 am

OMG Heya Z Good to hear from you Glad you are doing good Hope you do come back and join us I would love to have you join us. Come join us anytime Great Hearing from you again
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fellwing1
Titath
Guild Leader
Titath

Male
Number of posts : 79
Job/hobbies : sex
Humor : none
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: hi from an old friend   hi from an old friend Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:07 am

Heya Z
How have you been Lad last time I talked to you was just before you started that goverment project in ottawa
Ya was kind of suddon the jump to this server we came with some friends most of whom have sence dispersed but we have made alot of great friends here Guild is doing great
Back to top Go down
zenious

PostSubject: Re: hi from an old friend   hi from an old friend Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:27 am

I'm doing well, the last few months were busy with grad school but thats over for the summer. I got kindoff burnt/pissed off with wow towards the beginning of the year so I haven't been playing. The obsession with dps meters and then the poor anaylsis of them drove me nuts and I got tired of dealing with that kind of stuff. I was getting bitched at for being low on the dps meters for trash but not mentioned when in half blues with other in full purple came in high. I was getting tired of the people on bonechewer. I'm think of checking out the dual-specs and such but if I do i'm going to make sure that it i'm having fun. Glad to here you guys are doing well you could always run a fun group and never got tiresome or annoying.
Back to top Go down
zenious

PostSubject: Re: hi from an old friend   hi from an old friend Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:41 am

Can't edit that what I ment in the middle there was, i was wearing half blues adn others were in full purples and I was getting bitched at fo rbeing low on the trash in raids but not mentioned when i was coming in higher than the guys in full purples on bosses. just got tiresome.
Back to top Go down
Fellwing
Admin
Fellwing

Female
Number of posts : 184
Job/hobbies : Mother
Humor : Love to have fun and joke around
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: hi from an old friend   hi from an old friend Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:59 pm

Ya we heared the dps meters a lot too from pugs. But we hope you come and join us on this sever we like to have fun and kill shit
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fellwing1
Titath
Guild Leader
Titath

Male

PostSubject: Re: hi from an old friend   hi from an old friend Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:24 pm

ya the bane of the affiction lock trash mobs yet they own on bosses and only the dim ones don't relize that trash is called trash for a reason its going to die anyways its the heavy dps on bosses that is were dps is needed and just becuase you can rack numbers on trash means nothing what you can do on a single target/boss is the ONLY thing that matters
Back to top Go down
zenious

PostSubject: Re: hi from an old friend   hi from an old friend Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:55 am

the sad part about it, it wasnt even pugs this happened on it was guild runs. so sad.
Back to top Go down
Titath
Guild Leader
Titath

Male

PostSubject: Re: hi from an old friend   hi from an old friend Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:15 am

Ya I know man i have herd about it offten lately but like i said sad part is there is so many dimwits out there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi from an old friend   hi from an old friend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi from an old friend
Page 1 of 1